FSCC Spirit Squad
The Fort Scott Community College Spirit Squad is a visible reminder of the pride and tradition that encompass Hounds athletics. Our goals is to maintain a high level of excitement in our fans and support our student-athletes at FSCC. We are leaders on the court/field, in the classroom, and in our community.
Members of the spirit squad are dedicated student-athletes who pass a minimum of 12 hours each semester and maintain a 2.0 grade point average. We spend anywhere from 5-6 hours a week in practices and workouts during the fall and spring semesters. We perform at home events for football and basketball, as well as other events throughout the year.
The Spirit Squad looks for teammates who truly enjoy cheer/dance and has school spirit.
- Cheer/Dance for great athletic programs
- Attend all home football and basketball games
- Books and tuition scholarship
- Lasting friendships with squad members
- Work towards an academic goal (either Associates or four year degree)
- Develop leadership, character and moral standards to help you both as a squad member but also in life