Jeff Tadtman enters his second year as the FSCC head women’s basketball coach.
Previously, Tadtman served as the head women’s basketball coach at Carl Albert State College (CASC) for thirteen years. His record at CASC was 202-179. From 2000-2003, Tadtman served as head women’s basketball coach at Iowa Western Community College, where he led the Reivers to the NJCAA Regional Championships for two seasons.
From 1993-1996, Tadtman served as head women’s coach at Independence Community College. His teams won the NJCAA Region VI Championships in the 1993-94 and 1995-96 seasons. Additionally, he has served as head women’s basketball Coach at University of Missouri-Kansas City and as head women’s basketball coach, assistant men’s basketball coach, head women’s tennis coach, and recruiter at Cowley County Community College.
He is ranked 33rd in wins among active NJCAA coaches. He was named to the Independence Community College Hall of Fame in 2014 and Iowa Western Community College Hall of Fame in 2011. In addition, he has been recognized as the Coach of the Year by many organizations:
- Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference (2016-17)
- College Sports Magazine (1995-96 season)
- Kansas Basketball Coaches Association (1993-94, 1994-95, and 1995-96 seasons)
- National District D (1993-94, 1994-95, and 1995-96 seasons)
- Kansas Region VI (1993-94, 1994-95, and 1995-96 seasons)
- Jayhawks East Conference (1993-94 and 1994-95 seasons)
Tadtman earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Southwestern College in 1992. He is a member of Kansas Basketball Coaches Association, Women’s Basketball Association, Greater Kansas City Coaches Association, and Kappa Sigma Fraternity.