- FSCC's Volleyball Team strives for academic success. Each Student/Athlete will strive to be an Academic All-American upon graduating from FSCC.
- As a team, we will strive to win a National Championship in the classroom each year.
- Study Hall everyday for two hours - with free tutoring and study sessions as needed by student/athletes.
- Grade checks will be received by coaching staff four times during each semester to monitor current academic progress.
- Required to get a tutor if student/athlete has a 'C' or below in any class.
- Student/Athlete does not practice or play with a 'D' or 'F' in any class - will remain in study sessions during this time until grade becomes a 'C' or better.
- Our goal is not only for our student/athletes to receive an athletic scholarship, but also an academic scholarship when entering their four year school of choice.
- As a part of FSCC's Volleyball program, we require our student/athletes to be involved on campus and in our community.
- Student/Athletes participate in activities such as campus clean-up, youth clinics, scholarship drives, American Red Cross, Toys for Tots, and much more.
- We strive to not only teach the student/athletes about the importance of volleyball and academics, but also becoming a better citizen.
- Training program that trains and develops talent to the next level.
- International style of teaching and coaching - advanced skill teaching.
- Cross-train athletes in order to play multiple positions - allowing for the athlete to be more versatile, which results in a more recruitable athlete at the next level.
- 100% placement at the four year schools.
- Compete for the KJCCC Conference Championship every year.
- Nationally ranked program.
- Compete in a year around schedule - witha full fall schedule and full spring schedule.
- Conditioning and weights program that was developed by one of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the U.S.
- Exposure to multiple DI, DII and NAIA coaches during fall and spring tournaments.
- Travel to multiple states for tournaments to increase exposure at next level.